[x3d-public] Updation of PTM (draft notes) next steps from meeting

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Feb 25 19:11:36 PST 2015

Next steps:

- Kwan Hee Yoo review all received comments and update slideset
- Separate follow-on meeting for PTM (not an H-Anim call)
- Begin writing specification prose
- KHY and I will create prototype interfaces
- We will then ask who might be interested in implementing PTM nodes in X3DOM and other players.

We will meet in 3 weeks for H-Anim and 4 weeks for PTM.  Web3D calendar updated to match.

	http://www.web3d.org/calendar/month

Thanks everyone for a very productive meeting today.