[x3d-public] [x3dom-developers] ElevationGrid for the modern age

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:38:55 PST 2015

Sadly, looks naught. But I like the idea of using image files for the geometry.
Multi texturing isn't technically impossible - i know a web3d browser that does it in opengl es 2. And that means it's likely to work in webgl, or from a shader program. It may need a hacker -like yourself?- to create any missing node types and shader programs. I think the next goal in my own work Should be to make hacking new nodes easier. The old proto composition approach isn't low level enough, but hacking in C and shaders is a bit too low level.