[x3d-public] [x3dom-developers] ElevationGrid for the modern age

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:36:34 PST 2015

Leonard Daly wrote:
> I worked on the MultiTexture node many years ago and still have my notes
> (someplace). I don't think much has changed. We do have reports that the
> node is not functioning correctly, but I do not remember enough of the
> details right now.

My tests and proposed solutions to the multi-texturing spec are on
http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/x3d_multi_texturing.php , if anyone
is interested. Unfortunately, nothing has changed, X3D spec is still
half-broken in the regard of multi-texturing, and so far there seemed
not much interest to apply any of the proposed changes...

Michalis