[x3d-public] Better Viewpoint examples/clarifications?

Leonard Daly web3d at realism.com
Thu Jul 9 07:26:06 PDT 2015

Tony,

I have read the replies from Max and Doug. Their answers were how to
interact with various X3D browsers to go from one viewpoint to the next.

When developing the specification, the X3D WG explicitly chose not to
specify how to provide that interaction because of all of the different
kids of devices that might be used to view X3D content. The thought is
that browsers builders in conjunction with users would standardize on a
mechanism for Viewpoint navigation or the content author would provide a
mechanism to do so that was appropriate for the content.

If this was not your question, can you please restate the issue so
someone can answer it?

Thank you,

Leonard Daly

--