[x3d-public] Issue: X3D V4 Functionality

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 05:59:42 PDT 2015

Option3:
Include all nodes in the html profile, and rely on some pre-process(es) to deliver optimal blend of code and data, optimized around designers choice of bandwidth and/or client cpu load:
a) one-time scene compile:
i) select subset of all js node definitions/code to match scene
ii) automatically convert any scene sub-optimal or missing convenience node type data to basic node
b) server-side download pre-processing - similar to a) except on-demand
c) client-side as-needed pull mechanism for node-type-specific code