[x3d-public] [x3d] Minutes of Schema/DTD Review meeting 20th July 2015

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 21 09:59:25 PDT 2015

Don,

Thanks for the additional comments. That is good amplification.

With respect to the HAnimJoint Mantis issues: Yes, there are three Mantis
issues that might affect the child content model (listed first below). There
are also a further two concerned with non-node fields (listed last).

Details:

Issue 646 (http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=646) HAnim
parenting changes
Issue 647 (http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=647) 26.3.3 -
Geometry Question
Issue 655 (http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=655) 26.3.3 -
Incompatible Signature and Text
Issue 774 (http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=774) 26.3.3
HAnimJoint - llimit/ulimit type values incorrect
Issue 775 (http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=775) 26.3.3
HAnimJoint - stiffness type value incorrect

We decided not to pursue the Mantis issues during the meeting.

Roy