[x3d-public] WebVR Specification

Mitchell Williams mitchellwi at google.com
Fri Jun 12 08:28:14 PDT 2015

It's impressive the spec is not very big, maybe even just an extension to
the Viewpoint object.  Now specifies two eyes and more ways to determine
the field-of-view.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Leonard Daly <Leonard.Daly at realism.com>
wrote:

>  Mozilla and Google have started on a WebVR specification at
> http://mozvr.github.io/webvr-spec/webvr.html
>
> I think it is mostly from a h/w perspective. The abstract states: "This
> specification describes support for accessing virtual reality devices,
> including sensors and head-mounted displays on the Web."
>
> Is this something that needs to be integrated into X3DOM or X3D?
>

> --
>  *Leonard Daly*
> X3D Co-Chair
> 3D Systems & Cloud Consultant
> President, Daly Realism - *Creating the Future*

Mitch Williams

Check out my book "*WebGL Hotshot*" available at:
https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/webgl-hotshot

310-809-4836 (outside line)