[x3d-public] X3D Working Group to Discuss JSON Encoding

Leonard Daly web3d at realism.com
Wed Mar 4 10:32:38 PST 2015

The X3D Working Group (WG) has scheduled its next meeting on 11 March
2015 to discuss the JSON encoding. The WG developed an experimental JSON
encoding last fall. Recently there have been a number of comments
regarding issues with that encoding and means for resolving them.

We would like to get all of the interested parties together in a
conference call to discuss possible solutions and other ideas related to
an X3D JSON encoding.

Call Information: