[x3d-public] REMINDER -Web3D 2015 - Paper Submission Deadline- March 16th, 2015

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Tue Mar 3 11:56:45 PST 2015

Apologies for Multiple postings!

Please feel free to forward.

Web3D 2105 Conference <http://web3d2015.web3d.org/>

Paper submission deadline March 16th, 2015

Less than 2 weeks away!

We welcome the submission of papers presenting original work in

Web3D research and application.

Conference Dates: 18-21 June 2015 - Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Web3D 2015 Conference registration is now open.

Register early and save.

Join us in celebrating our 20th anniversary & broaden your knowledge in 3D
technology. The conference includes:

- Papers and Research topics related to current Web-based 3D Graphics.
- Tutorials, Technical workshops on 3D technology

-  Web3D city modeling competition

- Opportunities to meet and network with the 3D graphics experts and leaders
- and of course the opportunity to experience beautiful Greece

More details at: http://web3d2015.web3d.org/submissions.html

We hope to see you in Crete!

Best regards,

Anita-Havele

Executive Director, Web3D Consortium   www.web3d.org <http://www.web3d.org/>

Phone: +1 248 342 7662     Fax: +1 248 457 8018