[x3d-public] External prototypes

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:15:04 PDT 2015

I suspect Networking component> LoadSensor
http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/networking.html#LoadSensor
cannot be used, because the URL is on the EP declaration, not the instance, and the declaration isn't in the scenegraph where LoadSensor can get to it. And there are extra steps after the declaration is loaded, to populate the instances and hook up the IS routes to the instance interface.

Networking Component> Inline has a .load field [in,out] and I suspect it sends an event out TRUE when it's loaded.
http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/networking.html#Anchor
Ideally EPIs would have that too.