[x3d-public] TITANIA RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 09:13:58 PDT 2015

*** TITANIA RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT *** TITANIA RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Leipzig 18. March 2015: Titania, a free, open source, specification
conform X3D Graphics authoring tool and browser for Ubuntu, has released
today the new bug fix version 0.7.7.  This release is primary a bug fix
release.

New Features and Bug Fixes

* NEW X3Dom teaser animation created with Titania on our website.
* Faster selection of objects.
* Nicer transparency for non-solid objects.
* Use null object in ECMAScript for NULL nodes representation as
specified by X3D.
* Implemented SFMatrix3d/f setTransform and getTransform.
* Fixed issue with PROTO's in OutlineEditor, they have been initialized
by mistake.
* Fixed bug with cloned LOD's.
* Fixed bug in ColorPerVertexEditor when loading ColorRGBA nodes.

For screen-shots and a complete and detailed description of this release
have a look at:
    http://titania.create3000.de/release-notes/077/

We would like to draw your attention that if you run in trouble with
Titania please desperately file a bug at:
    http://titania.create3000.de/support/bugs/

Please consider to join the Titania developer team, to help developing
Titania further. There are many things you can do.

EARLY ANNOUNCEMENT

We want to make public that the Titania developer team is currently
working on an own X3D WebGL implementation as replacement for X3Dom.
The first tests are very promising and work well in current versions of
Firefox.  For the first release we are strive for implementing the FULL
and only VRML97 standard with the same quality as you are used from
Titania.  Be patient - we work carefully.

*** TITANIA RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT *** TITANIA RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***
--
Holger Seelig
Mediengestalter Digital – Digital Media Designer

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany

Cellular: +49 1577 147 26 11