[x3d-public] Playback controller

Jan Danek Danek at humusoft.cz
Thu Mar 19 02:41:12 PDT 2015

Hello Mike,

We solve this task by the VRPLAY GUI in Simulink 3D Animation:

	http://www.mathworks.com/help/sl3d/vrplay.html

If, by chance, you are a MATLAB user, this should be the most convenient way to go.
Documentation says that VRPLAY supports only animation files created using the Simulink 3D
Animation VRML recording functionality, but if you have in your world Position and Orientation
Interpolators, this is exactly how we animate scenes - your scene should work as well.

Feel free to contact me if you want some more info.

With Best Regards,

Jan

Jan Danek                               danek at humusoft.com
Managing Director                  http://www.humusoft.com

HUMUSOFT s.r.o., Pobrezni 20, 186 00 Praha, Czech Republic
Tel: +420 2 84011730           Direct Tel: +420 2 84011746
Fax: +420 2 84011740