[x3d-public] [bod] BaconXJF - Maya X3D exporter/importer

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat May 2 09:53:09 PDT 2015

Aaron, thanks for this important development!

I've added your project summary and links to

	X3D Resources - Conversions and Translation Tools
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Conversions

Current entry follows, editorial improvements always welcome:

27.  BaconXJF open-source 3D Web Formats Import-Export Tool for Maya and Maya LT includes X3D support. "It's a work in progress, but a good start..." Created by Aaron Bergstron, University of North Dakota (UND), original author of the RawKee X3D Exporter for Maya. Demonstration videos also available.

	https://github.com/flickertail/bcn
	http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2015-April/003317.html
	https://www.youtube.com/user/flickertail2

It would be great for Web3D to announce this important progress, when you are ready.  Thanks 1M for your sustained efforts.