[x3d-public] uploadvr.com Flashback: Larry Rosenthal talks 3D and VR Projects in the 1990s

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:57:37 PDT 2015

My favorite line:

"Over 25 years the hardware always seems to get faster and less expensive
and* the software always seems to get more expensive, then all of a sudden
free, then obsolete.*"

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
Founder, Third Eye                http://www.thirdeye.gl/
Follow me on Twitter!             http://twitter.com/auradeluxe
Read my blog at                     http://www.tonyparisi.com/
Learn WebGL                         http://learningwebgl.com/
Mobile                                    415.902.8002
Skype                                     auradeluxe

Read my books!

*Programming 3D Applications in HTML5 and
WebGLhttp://www.amazon.com/Programming-Applications-HTML5-WebGL-Visualization/dp/1449362966
<http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Applications-HTML5-WebGL-Visualization/dp/1449362966>WebGL,
Up and Running*
http://www.amazon.com/dp/144932357X