[x3d-public] Techwars: X3D vs. Collada; (hash) tags

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu May 7 06:47:07 PDT 2015

Thanks John, helpful insights.

Web3D Consortium is using the following tags on our twitter site:

http://www.web3d.org/member/wiki/twitter
Our Twitter hash tags include:

     #X3D for Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics
     #VRML for Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML97) International Standard
     #HAnim for Humanoid Animation (H-Anim) International Standard
     #X3DOM project provides plugin-free X3DOM javascript mashup for #X3D within #HTML5

Additional potential topics of interest:  #AugmentedReality