[x3d-public] Digital Maps of the Future: Carto BOF at SIGGRAPH 2015

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Oct 1 18:26:06 PDT 2015

Great blog post by Theresa-Marie summarizing the Cartographic Birds of a Feather (BOF) in LA this summer.  Congrats Mike!

	Digital Maps of the Future: Carto BOF at SIGGRAPH 2015
	http://blog.siggraph.org/2015/09/digital-maps-of-the-future-carto-bof-at-siggraph-2015.html

Additional information and slidesets related to Web3D Consortium at SIGGRAPH 2015 can be found on our Events page, with photos also found on our Twitter site.

	X3D: Xroads of 3D on the Web
	http://www.web3d.org/event/x3d-xroads-3d-web-2015

	Twitter media, Web3D Consortium
	https://twitter.com/Web3DConsortium/media