[x3d-public] text minor alignment - additional enumeration value? designing better test layout?

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:26:50 PDT 2015

I updated the test scene at

http://andreasplesch.github.io/x3dom/x3dom_text/driver_x3dom.xhtml

with an additional button at the bottom center which toggles between BEGIN,
MIDDLE, and END major positioning of the text as envisioned.

In order to have compatibility a fourth state would be probably needed:
"DEFAULT", "ZERO", "NONE" (?). It would be the default value and replicate
the current behaviour (by setting the additional offset along the major
axis (x-axis) to 0).

--
Andreas Plesch
39 Barbara Rd.