[x3d-public] X3D and Occuli

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sun Oct 11 04:57:40 PDT 2015

I didn't get the original post for some reason, but I'm glad this was
reposted, as I am also very interested in how these technologies with work
together. It is expected that there is going to be a huge push for Occulus
on Facebook during the next 5 years, and we all know what that means. I can
say (for good reasons) that X3D could have been the chosen format (and I
think it came close), but it would appear that a last minute decision was
made in favor of Occulus hardware.  Nevertheless, any relevant links or
information on how that will work with X3D would be welcome.. Thank you,
Lauren