[x3d-public] X3D and Occuli

Cecile Muller newsletter at wildpeaks.fr
Sun Oct 11 15:49:44 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

> Nevertheless, any relevant links or information on how that will work
with X3D would be welcome..

There is definitely interest in the Oculus in our X3D community
(I even was in the original backers back in pre-facebook time
and probably quite a few others here too).

There is already support for the 0.6 SDK in Contact and we're working on
0.7,
(although I'm not sure it's in the public downloadable version)
and X3DOM should work as well in WebVR-enabled browsers:
http://www.x3dom.org/x3dom-with-leap-and-oculus-rift-2-via-webvr/

So yes, you can start using X3D in the Oculus :)

See you,
Cecile