[x3d-public] X3D and Occuli

cbullard at hiwaay.net cbullard at hiwaay.net
Mon Oct 12 09:11:13 PDT 2015

Thanks Cecile.  What is a droplet?

I really am behind. :)

It seems to me that a not inconsiderable number of people will buy
those HMDs and not have tremendously powerful desktops.  Like the
beginning of VRML when we overbuilt worlds and had to wait for the
hardware-deployed to catch up, distribution favors lighter earlier.  A
VRML legacy is we learned how to work inside such limits.

We have a genetic advantage should we choose to exercise it.

len