[x3d-public] text minor alignment

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:43:24 PDT 2015

Hello Roy,

thanks for reviewing this issue. In the mean time I had opportunity to view
the scene with freeWrl and InstantPlayer. Both render the scene as
expected, eg. with the first line above the x-axis while its baseline just
touches it. So I think something was a bit off when the snapshot on the
archive web site was generated.

Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch