[x3d-public] x3d script to x3dom scripting example

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:03:29 PDT 2015

John,

the red box is from the browser (chrome, firefox) telling us it could not
parse line 218. It would be nice to have that line repeated right there but
there is always ctrl-shift-i (developer tools) or right-click view source.

The problem is unescaped single quotes which the browser does not
understand. There are quite a few example scenes which have a quotes
problem somewhere in the html.

The scene uses keysensor and prototype which are not implemented. There may
be a dom event equivalent to keysensor. Not sure how to address prototype
best.

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch