[x3d-public] x3d script to x3dom scripting example

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:53:09 PDT 2015

Thanks, I updated the example at

http://andreasplesch.github.io/x3dom/x3dom_text/driver_x3dom.xhtml

a bit to show how one could use web page DOM scripting to have similar
functionality as provided in the original x3d scripting/routing.
I also should clarify that touchsensor is supported in x3dom but if you
want to use scripting it is usually replaced by the onclick event function.

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch
39 Barbara Rd.