[x3d-public] Export from X3D Edit to VRML -- file selection issue

Anthony Judge anthony.judge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 06:19:11 PDT 2015

I have had problems exporting from X3D Edit into VRML.

Under some conditions a message now appears requesting file selection
(attached) even though the relevant file is open (and has been
validated). I cannot type in that window.

If there are several files open, a selection may appear in that
window, not including the one that is open . I do not have access to
any via the window

I remain puzzled at whether the version is current in practice, even
though the indication is that all updates are current (11 Sept 2015).
How to tell whether they have been "applied" even though "downloaded"
-- there is seemingly no version number via the Help menu

One related concern is my inability to gain access to the Viewpoint
Calculator, even though I can get tantalizing images of the relevant
window in the documentation. This may relate to whether this is
dependent on te Netbeans platform -- and confusion over how it is
installed

Tony

--
Anthony Judge