[x3d-public] Export from X3D Edit to VRML -- file selection issue

Anthony Judge anthony.judge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:29:58 PDT 2015

Roy

Many thanks for your interest.

Please use the file as you will. As I say I have many more complex
examples which I have been processing in a similar manner -- with
success.

I plan to post them all under a creative commons license as soon as I
have fixed a few of the more complex. I will offer access by vrml and
by x3d -- but I will also make movies and put them on YouTube. Good
publicity for X3D -- and I comment on the process in the article
providing the links

Further to our earlier exchange, I am most bothered by my incompetence
with respect to the Viewpoints. I need 8 looking down the corners of
the cube (in all of them) to the origin. I am amazed at what a hassle
this is proving to be -- just a simple combination of orientation and
position for an origin centered image. Something I should be able to
master with ease -- and others as well !

Your indications were helpful but just beyond my grasp so I am seeking
assistance elsewhere -- pathetic !

Best regards

Tony

--