[x3d-public] Export from X3D Edit to VRML -- file selection issue

Anthony Judge anthony.judge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:33:02 PDT 2015

Partly with Roy's guidance and partly with dumb experimentation, I
believe I have resolved these issues.

On the upper or lower case extension, I have also worked successfully
with both -- at least in some modes

Part of my concern with regard to upgrades is whether they get applied
-- even though downloaded and indicated as updated. I can imagine a
situation in which the tracker log gets updated but the upgrades do
not get applied -- especially with the apparent complexity of the
install file structure (in my case) in the jpgs sent to you. I guess a
clue is required with respect to any new feature detectable on the
edit interface.

As to standalone versus Netbeans, my current concern (mid-project) is
not to engage in reinstallation. I have Netbeans on a separate
secondary machine (now testing Win 10), but I have not used it for X3D
Edit.

Tony

--
Anthony Judge