[x3d-public] [Ann] Bitmanagement: New update of BS Content Studio Tool for X3D and X3DOM

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 15:27:53 PDT 2015

Hi and Thanks,

after running
BS_Content_Studio_Installer_1005_32bit.exe

In my old but best updated XP Pro, I get the OS window with the Red X
button and the message BSComposer.exe is not a valid 32-bit
application.
Same as previous 32-bit version.
Sorry since I would really like to learn more about authoring using BS
Content Studio with your very fine and complete spec implementation of
BS Contact X3D HAnim.

Thanks and Best,
Joe