[x3d-public] Typo in spec ?

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:08:59 PDT 2015

Apologies, I had overlooked the significance of the word homogeneous as used in projective geometry. As long as the SFVec4f field is used only in this way, the spec. Is clear (clipplane uses it consistent with that definition). In this case, saying "homogenous coordinate" rather than "vector" could be more specific. But why restrict the definition ? Could it become a general 4d vector ? This way, the fourth coordinate could be used as time or for volumetric attributes.

Andreas