[x3d-public] *** COBWEB RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 4 23:14:15 PDT 2016

Hey Andreas,

JavaScript execution in X3D Script nodes, are processed as usual HTML
JavaScript, i.e. you can use all functions as you are used to do in
HTML. Additionally X3D Scripts have access to the X3D Objects defined in
http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19777-1/V3.3/Part1/functions.html.
It is also posible to use jQuery or other libraries as well.

Holger

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany