[x3d-public] COBWEB v1.24 Firefox OK, other browsers have cross-origin scripting errors

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 13 01:57:34 PDT 2016

Redirected:

>>> cobweb.min.js:11oe.extend.ajax @
>>> cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.loadDocumentAsync @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadDocument @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.createX3DFromURL @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadURL @ cobweb.min.js:32e.extend.realize @
>>> cobweb.min.js:32t.processInterests @
>>> cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.processEvent @ cobweb.min.js:4e.processEvents @
>>> cobweb.min.js:8e.extend.traverse @ cobweb.min.js:23
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadDocumentError @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.ajax.error @ cobweb.min.js:12h @
>>> cobweb.min.js:2d.fireWith @ cobweb.min.js:2i @ cobweb.min.js:3i.onerror
>>> @ cobweb.min.js:11e.dataType.binary.e.dataType.send @
>>> cobweb.min.js:11oe.extend.ajax @
>>> cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.loadDocumentAsync @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadDocument @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.createX3DFromURL @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadURL @ cobweb.min.js:32e.extend.realize @
>>> cobweb.min.js:32t.processInterests @
>>> cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.processEvent @ cobweb.min.js:4e.processEvents @
>>> cobweb.min.js:8e.extend.traverse @ cobweb.min.js:23
>>> cobweb.min.js:12 Couldn't load URL
>>> 'C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HelloWorld.x3d':
>>> cobweb.min.js:11 GET
>>> https://crossorigin.me/C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HelloWorld.x3d
>>>
>>> 500 ()e.dataType.binary.e.dataType.send @ cobweb.min.js:11oe.extend.ajax
>>> @ cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.loadDocumentAsync @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadDocumentError @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.ajax.error @ cobweb.min.js:12h @
>>> cobweb.min.js:2d.fireWith @ cobweb.min.js:2i @ cobweb.min.js:3i.onerror
>>> @ cobweb.min.js:11e.dataType.binary.e.Re: [WWW-Vrml] *** dataType.send @
>>> cobweb.min.js:11oe.extend.ajax @
>>> cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.loadDocumentAsync @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadDocumentError @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.ajax.error @ cobweb.min.js:12h @
>>> cobweb.min.js:2d.fireWith @ cobweb.min.js:2i @ cobweb.min.js:3i.onerror
>>> @ cobweb.min.js:11e.dataType.binary.e.dataType.send @
>>> cobweb.min.js:11oe.extend.ajax @
>>> cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.loadDocumentAsync @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadDocument @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.createX3DFromURL @
>>> cobweb.min.js:12e.extend.loadURL @ cobweb.min.js:32e.extend.realize @
>>> cobweb.min.js
>>> :32t.pr
>>>
>>> ocessInterests @ cobweb.min.js:3e.extend.processEvent @
>>> cobweb.min.js:4e.processEvents @ cobweb.min.js:8e.extend.traverse @
>>> cobweb.min.js:23
>>> cobweb.min.js:12 Couldn't load URL
>>> 'https://crossorigin.me/C:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HelloWorld.x3d':
>>>

>>> ============================================

>>> all the best, Don

Holger Seelig
Mediengestalter Digital – Digital Media Designer

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany

Cellular: +49 1577 147 26 11