[x3d-public] bug report X3dToJson.xslt stylesheet. Handling of SFNode as parameter to Proto

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:42:16 PDT 2016

I take that back.  Here’s what I’d like to do…I’d like -children to support both an object (SFNode) and an array (MFNode), so syntax like this
is acceptable:

         { "ProtoInstance":
            {
              "@name":"twentyseven",
              "fieldValue": [
                {
                  "@name":"ttranslation",
                  "@value":[0,0,0]
                },
                {
                  "@name":"myShape",
                  "-children": {
                    "Box": {
                      "@size":[1,1,1]
                    }
                  }
                }
              ]
            }
          }

Thus, if you have an SFNode, it will will generate syntax like the above for -children, and if you have an MFNode, the stylesheet will generate an array for -children.  And then the schema will either accept an array or an object.

Is this possible?  I will test to see if the stylesheet is already fixed.

John