[x3d-public] loading DOM VRML Script. Cobweb enhancement?

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:42:56 PST 2016

Hi John,

I saw that you already tried createCDATASection but commented that perhaps
because it did not work for html. I reenabled createCDATASection here:

https://github.com/andreasplesch/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/X3DJSONLD.js#L235

and with that change the simple script example works (!) in an xhtml
document:

https://rawgit.com/andreasplesch/X3DJSONLD/master/AP_minimal_JSLD.xhtml

-Andreas

--