[x3d-public] *** COBWEB RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 22 02:02:10 PST 2016

Cobweb X3D Browser, Version 2.26

Leipzig, 16. December 2016: Just in time before X-mas we finally
released version 2.6 now. This version implements the JavaScript
function toXMLString on SFNode fields. The output is well formated and
specification compliant. Cobweb extended the X3D specification and
implements this function on MFNode fields, X3DProtoDeclaration objects,
X3DExternProtoDeclaration objects, and even X3DScene object. With this
extended functionality it is now possible to output the whole scene
graph at once. In short, it is clear that this functionality will be
also available in Titania.

For more information and a live preview visit the Cobweb website now:
http://titania.create3000.de/cobweb/

Finally I wish you all and your families
a very, very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all,
Holger

--
Holger Seelig
Mediengestalter Digital – Digital Media Designer

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany

Cellular: +49 1577 147 26 11