[x3d-public] [x3d] Spec Comment by on 19775-1: Abstract X3D Definitions - V3.3: X3DPickSensorNode matchCriterion

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Dec 31 09:31:55 PST 2016

Thanks for a great specification comment Doug, very helpful.  Yes all concrete nodes implementing the X3DPickSensorNode abstract object type should include the matchCriterion field.

I checked X3D DTD, XML/JSON Schemas and Tooltips.  All include matchCriterion satisfactorily.

Saw a further small improvement, TODO: refactor various enumeration values for X3DPickSensorNode to allow independent referencing in X3D Object Model.

Happy New Year!  8)