[x3d-public] [...] Cobweb needs to be updated in X3D Edit.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Feb 15 17:01:40 PST 2016

On 2/14/2016 9:03 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> [...]
> 2.  Don, Cobweb needs to be updated in X3D-Edit.

OK thanks for the alert John.  In keeping with the website

	http://titania.create3000.de/cobweb

have changed root url from

	https://cdn.rawgit.com/create3000/cobweb/master/stable/1/1.21

	https://cdn.rawgit.com/create3000/cobweb/master/stable/1/1.22

and expect to deploy a new X3D-Edit build Monday afternoon with all of this weekend's JSON export improvements.

Incidentally the Cobweb url is exposed as a parameter in the X3dToX3dom.xslt stylesheet, which currently handles either X3DOM or Cobweb export.

Also, at some point this stylesheet will likely get renamed as X3dToDom.xslt or somesuch in recognition that it is not solely X3DOM any more.  I think it is helpful to keep code for each of these webgl players in close proximity so that we can closely track similarities and differences as part of the X3D v4 work.