[x3d-public] Extrusions, take 3, Replacement with Cylinders, Cobweb needs to be updated in X3D Edit.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:06:42 PST 2016

I’m close to using cylinders with Meteor, templates and X3DOM.  I was able to do it with extrusions in one quadrant in X,Y space.  The other three quadrants were messed up.  I was using Doug Sanden’s x3dconnectorProto.x3d script code to maintain the connection between the spheres, but the code is totally different, so I’m still working on it. (extrusions used three points).  If I get good results, I will post.

John