[x3d-public] JSON encoding for SFNode: no [array brackets] fixed; warn about developmental version

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:22:39 PST 2016

I see no change to the stylesheet on my end from version control to the version on the web3d website.  Here’s the actual area where it’s failing:

 "-parts":[
                                  { "ShaderPart":
                                    {,
                                      "#sourceText":[
"/*",
"The MIT License (MIT)”,

Source:

                  <ShaderPart type='VERTEX'>
/*
The MIT License (MIT)

Attached is a full X3D file.  I have at least 4 of them which fail this way.  As far as I can tell, it’s the first ShaderPart or the VERTEX shader which has the issue.  The type attribute is elided.   That may be my issue.  I get no errors when running the stylesheet.

Don, maybe consider a vacation, or a break over the weekend?  Does the Navy offer free flights to Hawaii?

John