[x3d-public] resolution of dangling comma in JSON conversion, including ShaderPart type="VERTEX" value, VR Hackathon preps

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:37:36 PST 2016

> On Feb 21, 2016, at 9:13 PM, Don Brutzman <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:
>
> Web3D Consortium is sponsoring a VR Hackathon in two and a half weeks, March 11-13 in San Francisco.
>
> 	http://www.web3d.org/event/virtual-reality-hackathon-san-francisco-0 <http://www.web3d.org/event/virtual-reality-hackathon-san-francisco-0>
>
> 	http://vrhackathon.com/sanfrancisco.html <http://vrhackathon.com/sanfrancisco.html>
>
> Wondering, might we have demo-able work using X3D JSON by then?  Sure would be cool.  Your D3 efforts perhaps?

I will have to check carefully over several scenes to see if the loader still works with the new X3D JSON format.  I haven’t seen many issues, perhaps some scripts stopped working.   There are scenes which have changed which I haven’t gotten a chance to look at.  The prototypes seem to be working in the prototype expander.