[x3d-public] Extrusions, take 3, Replacement with Cylinders, Cobweb needs to be updated in X3D Edit.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:53:45 PST 2016

We could probably one or more PositionInterpolators with DEF/USE to
position cones along a path. We could use a stretch float or interpolator
and a direction to specify the percentange stretched between the two
transforms.  We do need to remember our original goal too.  The primitive
could be used for showing an airplane's travel along an air route or liquid
filling a tube. We'd probably have a Geo version.  I'm open to existing
solutions too.