[x3d-public] X3D JSON Loader - developer's release

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:42:48 PST 2016

 I have  developer’s release of the X3D JSON Loader at https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/  This is intended for early testers of the newest version of the X3D JSON encoding draft (and older versions, but I don’t promise backward compatibility.  The interface has changed:

loadX3DJS(selector, …)

should change to

loadX3DJS(document.querySelector(selector), …)

I test most with index.html.  I have removed cobweb for the time being until I figure out how to get it to work again.