[x3d-public] Holger, please change Cobweb page to include something like this:

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:49:36 PST 2016

Holger, can you provide insight as to why the this code logs that Cobweb disabled first time through?  I have been ignoring this, but I think it’s time to address it.  Does the page need to be loaded before this is called?  Thanks!

John

// HTML5 with iframe reference to cobwebframe.html
	<iframe  id='cobwebframe' src="cobwebframe.html"></iframe>

<!— snip —>

		var content = $('textarea#xml').val();
		var cobwebWindow = document.getElementById("cobwebframe").contentWindow ;
		var cobwebEle = cobwebWindow.document.getElementById("x3dele");
		if (typeof cobwebWindow.X3D !== 'undefined') {
			var browser = cobwebWindow.X3D.getBrowser(cobwebEle);
			browser.replaceWorld(browser.createX3DFromString(content));
		} else {
			console.error("Cobweb disabled.  Use Firefox.");
		}

———— cobwebframe.html ————
<!DOCTYPE html>
   <head>
      <title>Cobweb Iframe loader</title>
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://cdn.rawgit.com/create3000/cobweb/master/stable/1/1.21/cobweb.css"/>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="https://cdn.rawgit.com/create3000/cobweb/master/stable/1/1.21/cobweb.min.js"></script>
X3D {
   width: 192px;
   height:108px;
}

body {
        margin:0px;
        padding:0px;
}
  </head>
  <X3D id='x3dele' cache='false' url='"ArchPrototype.x3d"'>
    </X3D>