[x3d-public] firefox (cobweb), safari (bscontact) crash with geo.x3d, chrome (x3dom) does not

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 06:15:58 PST 2016

Here’s is a page with the cobweb crash:

http://coderextreme.net/bug/index.html

Here is the page with it working:

http://coderextreme.net/bug/x3dom.html <http://coderextreme.net/bug/x3dom.html>

Here’s the page where BS Contact fails:

http://coderextreme.net/bug/geo.x3d

And the shader doesn’t load in InstantPlayer, AFAICT.

In summary, Firefox doesn’t show images for X3DOM.
Chrome and Safari show the scene correctly in X3DOM
BSContact crashes in Safari
Firefox and Cobweb crash
InstantPlayer shows background but no sphere.
FreeWRL shows background but no sphere.
Xj3D fails on
Request for a node that is not part of the specified profile and components for this stream: ComposedCubeMapTexture