[x3d-public] X3D JSON Documentation [was: comments preceding and following the X3D Element/Object]

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:40:39 PST 2016

Leonard, if anyone has it, it’s Don Brutzman.  I have some Pseudocode (probably slightly out of date) for my JSON Loader (written in JavaScript) which loads X3DOM, here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/Pseudo.md <https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/Pseudo.md>

And an API document (in progress, may add a parameter soon), here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/README.pdf <https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/README.pdf>

You may copy and use my documentation as you wish.

John