[x3d-public] X3D JSON Documentation [was: comments preceding and following the X3D Element/Object]

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jan 12 15:23:39 PST 2016

Yes it is detailed because JSON is very strict and we are aligning documents with objects.  The details emerged one at a time.

I looked and found our earlier working-group design document.  Looks like we've stayed reasonably consistent.  We will continue to update it to match big-picture details in preparation for spec writing.

	http://www.web3d.org/wiki/index.php/X3D_JSON_Encoding

Looks like a good place for key points from the design motivation email thread you initiated recently.