[x3d-public] geo / bubbles shader scene

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jan 18 08:36:04 PST 2016

(Without even inspecting it) just ran this example against the X3D Validator and got the following response.

https://savage.nps.edu/X3dValidator?url=http://dug9.users.sourceforge.net/web3d/tests/Bubbles_shaders/geo/geoPShaderInline10.x3d

Performing X3D schema validation check (X3D schema documentation) ...
Error type: Error SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'field'. One of '{IS, MetadataBoolean, MetadataDouble, MetadataFloat, MetadataInteger, MetadataSet, MetadataString}' is expected. Error(s) detected during this validation test.
X3D schema validation check: fail.

Performing X3dToClassicVrml.xslt conversion check (Quality Assurance (QA) overview) ...
X3dToClassicVrml.xslt conversion check: pass.

Performing integer/float regular expression (regex) check...
integer/float regular expression (regex) check: pass.

Performing X3D Schematron check...
<ShaderProgram DEF=''/> url array address(es) missing online http/https references (url='"data:text/plain, uniform vec3 chromaticDispertion; uniform float bias; uniform float scale; uniform float power; varying vec3 t; varying vec3 tr; varying vec3 tg; varying vec3 tb; varying float rfac; void main() { vec3 fragNormal = (fw_ModelViewMatrix * vec4(fw_Normal,1.0)).xyz; gl_Position = fw_ProjectionMatrix * fw_ModelViewMatrix * fw_Vertex; vec3 incident = normalize((fw_ModelViewMatrix * fw_Vertex).xyz)*chromaticDispertion; t = (vec4(reflect(incident, fragNormal),1.0)*fw_ModelViewMatrix).xyz; tr = (vec4(refract(incident, fragNormal, chromaticDispertion.x),1.0)*fw_ModelViewMatrix).xyz; tg = (vec4(refract(incident, fragNormal, chromaticDispertion.y),1.0)*fw_ModelViewMatrix).xyz; tb = (vec4(refract(incident, fragNormal, chromaticDispertion.z),1.0)*fw_ModelViewMatrix).xyz; rfac = bias + scale * pow(0.5+0.5*dot(incident, fragNormal), power); }"') [/X3D/Scene/Transform/Shape/Appearance/Pr
 ogramSh
ader/ShaderProgram[1], info] <ShaderProgram DEF=''/> url array address(es) missing online http/https references (url='"data:text/plain, uniform samplerCube fw_Texture_unit0; varying vec3 t; varying vec3 tr; varying vec3 tg; varying vec3 tb; varying float rfac; void main() { vec4 ref = textureCube(fw_Texture_unit0, t); vec4 ret = vec4(1.0); ret.r = textureCube(fw_Texture_unit0, tr).r; ret.g = textureCube(fw_Texture_unit0, tg).g; ret.b = textureCube(fw_Texture_unit0, tb).b; gl_FragColor = ret * rfac + ref * (1.0 - rfac); } "')
[/X3D/Scene/Transform/Shape/Appearance/ProgramShader/ShaderProgram[2], info]

<TimeSensor DEF='TourTime'/> is missing ROUTE to send output events [/X3D/Scene/TimeSensor, warning]

<PositionInterpolator DEF='TourPosition'/> is missing ROUTE to receive input events [/X3D/Scene/PositionInterpolator, warning]

<PositionInterpolator DEF='TourPosition'/> is missing ROUTE to send output events [/X3D/Scene/PositionInterpolator, warning]

<OrientationInterpolator DEF='TourOrientation'/> is missing ROUTE to receive input events [/X3D/Scene/OrientationInterpolator, warning]

<OrientationInterpolator DEF='TourOrientation'/> is missing ROUTE to send output events [/X3D/Scene/OrientationInterpolator, warning]

X3D Schematron check: pass. It is good practice to silence warning messages (wherever possible) so that important indicators remain noticeable.