[x3d-public] Extrusions, take 3 - wiki collaboration-support problems

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jan 26 18:03:30 PST 2016

Thanks for your patient persistence Seva.

Again apologies that the limitations of the Web3D wiki have prevented us from properly exploring, illustrating, demonstrating and improving the examples you have posed.

No prognosis for fixing the wiki has been provided.  This is a long-standing problem that is also inhibiting progress by other working groups.

Not sure if we can do this solely by email and private websites, since it is pretty visual, but we certainly need to try again.  Perhaps best approach is to work on example scene(s) with screen shots.

Roy, can we please talk about how and when we can work on this issue during tomorrow's weekly teleconference.