[x3d-public] Extrusions, take 3

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Tue Jan 26 20:30:40 PST 2016

John,

I think incorporating 3D SVG is beyond what is good for X3D, though I
will listen and work with anyone who wishes to make the case for that.

I think incorporating standard (2D) SVG into X3D file may be beyond what
should be done. At this time, I think if this is needed, it is better
that the run-time support the importing of SVG definitions. I am not
sure how that would work. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Leonard Daly