[x3d-public] Extrusions, take 3

Eric Maranne eric at geovrml.com
Thu Jan 28 02:16:11 PST 2016

you may use Herbert Stocker Arrow proto too, enabling a From->To
positions arrow (or cylinder) drawing.

WorldInfo of the proto:
{
     title "Copyright (C) 2002 by Herbert Stocker (AKA hersto)"

     info
     [
"       The original versions of the PROTO Arrow was written
         by me, Herbert Stocker.

         The original versions and some test and demonstration Worlds
         can be found at http://www.hersto.de/ .
"

"       You can use and modify the PROTO in this file if you keep the
         credit information valid and if you don't remove the link to
         the originating site http://www.hersto.de/ .

         In brief, keep this WorldInfo node along with the Proto.
"

"       Please send a message to hersto at hersto.de where you describe
         how you use or improved the nodes. Especially if you included
         the improved versions.
"
     ]
}