[x3d-public] protos for v4: x3dom + cobweb?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:42:40 PST 2016

Think of Cobweb as a classic VRML silo ported to the web.  At least that’s what it seems like to me.  You must use VRML types in your VRMLscript, it’s not JavaScript.

But yeah, if I read your subject right, you want to port Cobweb protos to X3DOM.  I believe scripts would have to be ported as well.  It might be worth investigating.

John