[x3d-public] HudPrototype.json in updated .zip; converting url file extensionsfrom .x3d to to .x3dv .json etc.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 23:18:43 PDT 2016

A good reason to have a different JSON extension than .json:
Right now, following a JSON link in the browser leads to a text page with JSON on it, so you may not want to change Anchors.  Content-Type should fix this, do we have one yet?  But for default extensions for apache, likely we want a different extension to distinguish data json from x3d json.